Skip to main content

Category: Headaches

Headache Treatment With Chiropractic Care

Written By O'Keefe Chiropractic Center on March 7, 2022

Headaches can be long-lasting and debilitating—there is nothing worse than having to fulfill an obligation and having a pounding headache. You may be surprised that chronic headaches—even migraines—are very common. Nearly 39 million Americans suffer from migraines.  Thankfully, you don’t have... Read More

Chiropractic Care an Effective Headache Relief

Written By O'Keefe Chiropractic Center on June 14, 2021

Statistics show that 90% of the American population suffers from headaches, some more often than others. The American Chiropractic Association explained that approximately 5% of all headaches are red flags warning of physical problems. The other 95% just need some... Read More

Can a Chiropractor Fix Your Headaches?

Written By O'Keefe Chiropractic Center on October 26, 2020

If you experience regular headaches, you aren't alone. Headaches are the most common form of pain reported among patients, commonly causing absenteeism at work and school. Many people turn to pharmaceuticals for relief. Overuse of headache medication can worsen the situation,... Read More

Is Chiropractic an Effective Natural Headache Treatment?

Written By O'Keefe Chiropractic Center on January 27, 2020

Headaches are extremely common, but that doesn’t mean you should take them lightly. According to research, 46% of people will experience at least one headache each year. Meanwhile, up to 25% of women will suffer from a migraine in the United... Read More

How Chiropractic Offers an Effective Natural Headache Treatment

Written By O'Keefe Chiropractic Center on November 27, 2019

Headaches are one of the most common nervous system disorders globally.  In the United States, one-in-six people suffers from a migraine or debilitating headache at least once every three months. For women and indigenous people, severe headaches are even more common. Frequent... Read More

Previous Page  |  Next Page